Carpet Cleaning Preparation
We wish to take this opportunity to say thanks to our Huntsville friends who have trusted Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning Huntsville for your carpet, upholstery and other cleaning requirements. Below are a few tips and suggestions that will help you in preparing for your cleaning.
- Please make sure you remove any small items including floor plants, magazine racks, dining room chairs, and so on from any places that you would like to have cleaned.
- Please make sure you remove all breakable knickknacks, lamps as well as other items from all small pieces of furniture which may have to be temporarily relocated or cleaned under.
- You may wish to pin up any full length draperies to make sure they are at least six inches off the floor. In addition, please make sure you pin up any kind of upholstery skirts which may be coming in contact with the carpet.
- We can not move the following items:
- sectional sofas
- large bookshelves
- grandfather clocks
- pool tables
- display cases with delicate or fragile items
- entertainment centers
- china cabinets
- water beds
- computer desks/equipment/wires
- tables with lamps or other breakable items
- antique and delicate furnishings
- very heavy or bulky items
We are, however, able to clean around the base of such items.
- We will carry out a pre-inspection walk-through together with you prior to cleaning. During this walk-through please make sure you point out any unsightly stains, spots and/or areas of concern that may demand specific cleaning strategies.
- Feel free to pre-vacuum if you like; however, it is not necessary as we will certainly vacuum just before cleaning.
- For your pet’s comfort, please make sure you put them in a safe and quiet location where our cleaning won’t bother them.
- For safety’s sake, make sure to keep an eye on the curious little ones who are always eager to be of assistance.
- A special note about pet odors: We’ll make every attempt to remove any and all family pet odors. Nevertheless, due to the nature of this problem as well as the probable depth of contamination, particularly with feline urine, 100% success might not be accomplished. You may also detect a heightened odor for several days following a cleaning because of elevated humidity levels.
- As a basic safety measure please don’t let young children or household pets crawl or lie down on the carpets until they’re completely dry, which in the vast majority of cases is 1 hour. In addition, please use extreme care when stepping from damp carpet onto any hard floor.
- Most significantly, if there is anything at all we can do to make your cleaning experience more pleasant, please be certain to let us know.
If you have any questions for us, we’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to give us a call at (256) 361-7599.